Email from CSV project help

Here is my project for emailing a newsletter to recipients on a CSV list using my webmail.
row email senderA.xaml (15.3 KB)

and here is the CSV file being used (converted to xlsx to comply with forum)
emailTesterTapi.xlsx (3.6 KB)

Everything works up until it’s time to “Type into Input” the “row(email).ToString”. Nothing shows up in the address box.

I put in the generic “MyOnlineEmailService,com” where my real webmail url goes. None of the email addresses are real, so you won’t be emailing anyone if you try to run this with your own service. I used a template to make the newsletter itself, so it’s just calling up the template in the sequence.

Do you see why the program won’t input the address into the “To” field?

thanks for the help
Aaron

UPDATE:
I think I figured it out…my webmail opens a new popup window after the Double Click event, where the Type into Input is supposed to go, but UIPath is not recognizing the popup.

I know I’ve seen this before in training, but I can’t find it. Any help with popups?

I tried using “Get Active Window” activity as follows…
row email senderA2.xaml (16.9 KB)

Got the following error…

row email sender has thrown an exception

Message: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

Source: Type into ‘INPUT ctl00_PageMainCo…’

Exception Type: FindElementException

UiPath.Core.FindElementException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)