Email Automation, Error in saving the Attachments

Continuing the discussion from Email Automation, saving the attachments:

@prasanthyadav73, just share your workflow or atleast screenshots because i see they gave you an example workflow and you never responded as to whether it helped you or not.

Apologies for the Late Response, I have attached the screenshot of the workflow. Here save attachments is commented out even though it is enabled, Still unable to save the attachments.

@prasanthyadav73

You are converting everything to lowercase first and then you are comparing all lowercase letters against "Your SimplySAVE - SBI Monthly Statement" This will always be false and will always go into the else part. Your Condition should look like this:

mail.Subject.ToLower.Contains("your simplysave - sbi monthly statement")

and avoid using too many words if you are using the .Contains method, because one mistake with a white space or character then the condition turns false, try identify keywords maybe something like .contains(“simplysave”) And .Contains("- sbi Monthly ").

1 Like

I will try it out

@prasanthyadav73, arlight cool, keep me updated, and let me know should you need further assistance.

Email_Saveattachments.xaml (5.5 KB)
This workflow works fine with “If condition” is given as “item.Attachments.any”, But when working with a attachments that need to be saved from the specified Mail, It fails.
Kindly help me out

@prasanthyadav73, cool i will have a look at it