Eliminate an unnecessary element in selection?

See the attached image below.

I need only English words but an unnecessary element (Total : 700/1 Page) was selected. So is there any way to eliminate the element from selection in data scraping activity?

Hi,

Can you try the following expression?

ExtractDataTable = ExtractDataTable.AsEnumerable.Where(Function(r) not System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(r(0).ToString,"[^A-Za-z\s]")).CopyToDataTable()

This will filter out row if non-alphabet character exists in first column.

If this doesn’t work, can you share your scraping data?

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Yoichi ,

How to apply your code to Extract Data Table activity?

Hi,

Can you try to put Assign activity just after Extract Structured Data as the following?

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Yoichi ,

I understand you and thank you so much.
However this could not be the solution to my problem I want to solve…

Please see the image below.

The problem I originally wanted to solve was to extract two types of values from one web page and put them in two columns.
LA갈비(LA galbi) - Marinated Grilled Ribs

However, the unnecessary element ‘Total: 700/1Page’ was selected, making it impossible to use the Extract Structured Data activity.

Therefore, I hope to find a solution to be applied in the Extract Structured Data activity.

The web pages : 한식메뉴 음식소개 영어 일본어 중국어 번역사전 - 램프쿡

Hi,

Can you check the following sample?

Sample20210908-6.zip (3.2 KB)

Regards,

1 Like

@Yoichi

Thank you for thinking together.

The desired result is a form with two columns as shown in the image below.

2021-09-09 220851

I don’t think I can create the following coding.
ExtractDataTable.AsEnumerable.Where(Function(r) not System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(r(0).ToString,"[^A-Za-z\p{IsHangulSyllables}\p{IsHangulCompatibilityJamo}\p{ IsHangulJamo}\W]")).CopyToDataTable()

I will try to use the method of extracting and merging Column1 and Column2 respectively.

Hi,

I just modified it as the following. Can you try this?

Sample20210908-6v2.zip (3.4 KB)

Regards,

1 Like

Great! Thank you so much.
I’ill try it in For Each Row in Data Table activity.

This reply deserves a ‘Solution’ mark, of course. Where is the solution mark?

Hi,

Some members also reports there isn’t solution mark. Probably there is something wring with it.
I think forum staffs will fix it soon.

Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.