Element exits Selectors

Hello

Can anyone pls help me with this below element exits selector part,

I need find the element if the element exits with Paper icon or paper with clock icon than it shows exits else not exits …

I tried it but i am not getting correctly do i need to do anything in selector part please let me know to correct it.

Hey!

Use anchor base in the anchor use element exists in the action field use click activity.

Do this for 3 element exists

Regards,
NaNi

Hi @tkiran

You can try with “Check app state” activity which serves the similar purpose, with more accuracy.

Check App State (uipath.com)

Thanks

HI Suraj,
I am using classic design i am not using Modern design if you can help me in classic it will be helpful for me

Hi Nani,
Thank you for reply,

I am unable to drop element exits in anchor box … and i do not want to click anything just i want to check whether that icon exits or not exits

In that case please Fine Tune the selectors of your “Element Exist” Activity Accordingly.

As you mentioned in the above image “cntrlname” attribute changes for each icon , you can have the selectors of Element Exist Accordingly.

Thanks.

HI Suraj,

Can you pls let me know what i need to do for that fine tuning selectors

In element exist to Check with paper icon Select cntrlname=‘btnView’ and In element exist to check Paper with Click icon Select cntrlname=‘btnRetrieve’ In UiExplorer.

Regards,
Saloni

Can you please share the URL if possible.

Thanks

It is not a URL it is a application

in the below image i need to check for the Order Flood certification next to that icon present or not sometimes icon wont be available and sometimes it will be paper with clock icon.
case 1 Blank
case 2: Paper icon
case:3 paper with clock

ok, Please open Ui Explorer and indicate the Icon and use “cntrlname” attribute and validate the selector.

Thanks

Hi Saloni,

Can u pls letme know what i need to do to Select cntrlname=‘btnView’ in uiexplorer

Hey!

Could you please open the selectors in UiExplorer and send us the snap

Regards,
NaNi

Hi Suraj,

when icon not present also it is showing found message

Uncheck all the Checkbox and Select Only Last Checkbox in UiExplorer and Validate the Selector and than Highlight it to check wheather it is correct or not.

Let me know if it works.

Hi @tkiran

Try using “Image Exist” Activity which gives a Boolean value as output .

Image Exists (uipath.com)

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Saloni,

image it highlighted in wrong place

When no icon present also it shows found

Hello @tkiran
Indicate anchor of order credit report or Request Underwriting(Whichever Icon you want to Highlight).

Try and let me know.

Hi Saloni,

Thank you for the reply,

i got the output by using Image exits and indicating scope of the screen,

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for the support,

i got the output by using Image exits and indicating scope of the screen,