Element exit in If statement only working in slow mode

Hi,
New in Uipath. I have a downlaod extraction process that opens a URL then check if a TAB exists or not, if the tab exists then click the Download button. What I realize is that in debug mode and slow mode it is perfectly working but when I execute the process fast it bugs sometimes.

I pass the Element Exist in a boolean variable and make the if statement based on that variable.
When it dumps it is in the if statmeent at the lick button activity because it is not existing.

Any idea how to resolve this?

I get this error message : Click ‘BUTTON B84635791797436…’: Impossible de trouver l’élément d’IU correspondant à ce sélecteur : → it says : impossible to find the IU element corrsponding to.

But the Element exists mentions this element :

Sorry, full error message is this : Click ‘BUTTON B84635791797436…’: Impossible de trouver l’élément d’IU correspondant à ce sélecteur :

Hi Martin,

Increase the element exist timeout then it will work fine. set the timeout value to 60000. it will work.

THANK YOU !!!

@martin0011 it works?

if it works than mark it as solution

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.