Element Exist Condition Check

Great
Kindly try this and let know @balkishan

1 Like

You meant to say ElementExist variable that is boolean type right??

1 Like

Bro I have one doubt SystemError should be boolean or Exception type.
As the value will come True/False from the workflow. Please confirm

1 Like

—I hope we won’t be in need of try catch here as we have a element exists only which won’t stop the workflow
—Usually now we will getting the out argument from the invoke workflow with a argument named Out_SystemError of type Boolean
—Let’s create a global variable in the main xaml named SystemError of type Boolean mouth the default value as False defined in the variable panel and mention that as a value in the edit arguments to the argument Out_SystemError that is the value of the argument Out_SystemError argument will be passed to the variable SystemError that we have in the main xaml
—Now If we want for sure the try catch block then in ENTRY part of state put the invoke workflow file activity inside a try catch block and in catch block we can mention the value for the variable SystemError as True like any exception occurs in the invokes workflow we put that also as error in SystemError as True, or it will be with the default value of False as defined in the variable panel

Now in the transition we can make use of the variable SystemError which has the value of the Out argument named Out_SystemError a Boolean argument

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

So this False value I have mentioned for both I mean in the Out_SystemError Arguments and in SystemError that is in the Main State Machine worklfow. ?

1 Like

Good
I missed out that that’s correct
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Bro I am asking this.
Bcz we can’t assign any value to the out_SystemError s it’s direction is Out. So the value will come out from this workflow.

Ok
But where you are assigning this Out_SystemError
It seems like you are getting that as a output from elements exists…
Is it so
If so the argument Out_SystemError will get the value from element exists and we don’t needn’t to mention any value

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Bro If you check here I have given If element exist means True I want to continue the Process if False then Stooped the process.
But in the Main these condition are not matching if true then close if flase then proceed???

I assigned this in the Catch but this condiiton will stop my process. Right?

Okay
We can change the name simply from Out_SystemError as Out_ElementExists
And even in the global variable from SystemError to ElementExists with default value as False
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yes I assigned in the workflow which I will invoke in the Main state machine workflow.

Yes I changed it bro and I invoked it and assigned to the Global ElementExist variable.
So here I want to know do I need to assign the ElementExist value True in the Catch Block ??

Yes assign it with False in a assign activity
Cheers @balkishan

So were you able to get now @balkishan
Any issue still

1 Like

something is wrong bro. The Element window is Exisiting and it send me the Message stop the process. see , I think I did a mistake in assign activity. As I assigned the ElementExist value is False in the Catch Block.
Here I want If I get a True value from the out_ElementExist then I want to Continue the Procees If get False value then Email and Stop the Process.

I am able to done bro but some wrong result I got it, please see the previous comment.

1 Like

Fine the argument is not assigned to the variable ElementExists
Kindly check with the arguments once
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Thankyou bro @Palaniyappan resolved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers @balkishan