Edit/Change Extract Data

Is it possible to edit a generated ExtractData activity, if it has been created automatically by the “Data Scraping” tool? I want to add some more structured data, and don’t want to keep creating the Data Scraping from scratch.
Cheers!

1 Like

Hy @LarsFeilberg,

What you can do is edit the data table extracted. You can add new columns and edit the data before moving on your process. Does it helps you?!

Hello @William_Blech_Sister
I am aware that you can manipulate the extracted Datatable, although, it would be a nice feature to at the very least be able edit the xml generated be the activity, such that the core Datatable foundation and the populated data is changed.

1 Like

Hy @LarsFeilberg,

I couldn’t agree more!!! It would be a nice extra feature.

Happy Automation!

1 Like

@Palaniyappan , do you know anything about this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can edit the definitions before running…

1 Like

Yes. You can edit the definitions before generating the xml, however, once the generation is completed, It looks like the activity is impossible to edit.

It would be a nice feature to at the very least be able edit the xml generated be the activity, such that the core Datatable foundation and the populated data is changed.

2 Likes

@bcorrea - Are you aware of any future UiPath Studio updates that accommodates this lack of editability in the activity? :slight_smile:

1 Like