Dynamic size increasing of table

Hi, I have this fixed template, but my records is dynamic in row, if you see the template has only two empty row to feed the data, but I want to increase the size of this table is dynamic, suppose I have 5 lines of data so while feeding the data it dynamically increases the side of table.

Kindly help.
@Palaniyappan @indra @HareeshMR @lakshman

1 Like

@balkishan You can use Datatable.Rows.Count so this will give total number of rows of Datatable

@balkishan

Are you talking about that table border to increase dynamically or what ?

2 Likes

Bro, that okay we can count the number of row , but when you’re feeding the data into template then how will you increase the size of the table. Hope you understand.

yes exactly bro.

@indra @HareeshMR I want to increase the table border if my excel has more records.

1 Like

I hope there is no way to do that except writing the VB code @balkishan

But need to check and write it.I haven’t tried it yet

1 Like

@balkishan you can do this with the ‘Insert/Delete Rows’ activity. You should use an assign activity for an integer variable I’ll call NumRowsToInsert. Assign NumRowsToInsert = Datatable.Rows.Count - 2 This gives you the specified number of rows minus 2 (since your template already has 2 rows). Then the properties for the ‘Insert/Delete Rows’ activity is as follows - Rows: NumRowsToInsert // Position: 5 // ChangeMode: Add // SheetName: “WhateverYourSheetNameIs”

2 Likes

Hi, can you show in sample workflow bro, if you don;t mind. Thanks for the quick response.

1 Like

can you try bro. I have seen in uipath, it’s increasing the boarder depends on the number of records in excel. But that guy doesn’t tell me how we can do this. But it;s possible bro.

1 Like

Here you go: balkishan.xaml (10.2 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks so much Dave I will try this and let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Dave this is what I want!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.