Dynamic selector screenshot on web

Hi Everyone.

I want to capture an chart on the web… but how to fix selector with id ?

Because each when open the page, the page size will be changed . So, the screenshot could not got correct chart

Selector as below

1 Like

Hi
I hope ID won’t be a problem
If so replace with wild card *
But I wonder mostly PARENTID will be dynamic
So find the dynamic part of by getting two different selector for two different elements and then replace that PARENTID attribute value with wild card *

Cheers @trunghai

1 Like

Hi Bro.

Could you pls try with xaml file to takes creenshoot chart as link : https://www.google.com.vn/search?tbm=fin&ei=3NHzXfzsCOa4mAXk47qQDQ&q=AAPL&oq=AAPL&gs_l=finance-immersive.3...96028.597953.0.598013.4.3.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.finance-immersive..4.0.0....0.j3UogaVau4w#scso=_M9TzXY6vH6GzmAW3vI5Y7:0&spf=1576260659172

Hi @trunghai,

Please find the attached workflow for your reference. Hope you are looking for the same.

If this will resolve your query then please mark this as solution and close this thread.

TakeScreenShotOfAChart.zip (30.3 KB)

Thanks,
Shenki

2 Likes

Thanks you so much bro!

I’m not in desk. I will check soon!

Hi Bro @ShenkiSinghai

Have problem about the version.

Which package in my XAML file need to installed on my UIpath Ver ?

1 Like

@trunghai

I have used open browser, take screenshot, save image activity.

Thanks
Shenki

1 Like

I don’t know which packages missing in my uipath?

Could you pls take picture from your flow ?

Thanks so much!

@trunghai

Not with the system right now.

Please make sure below four default packages are available, if not please install it:

UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities , UiPath.System.Activities , UiPath.Excel.Activities and UiPath.Mail.Activities

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I have installed and updated all these packages but still missing.

Pls take a picture your flow and selector

Thanks you so much!

Hi
In your current xaml itself remove the is attribute in selector editor and kindly check once with the parent id attribute for two different image
Get the selector for those two image and we will be able to identify the difference
Kindly replace that part of PARENTID value alone with (mostly last 10 characters will change) wild cards *

Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @trunghai

1 Like

Hi Bro

I know to got ParentID… But I have another problem.
When I access into the website… if the web not show enough chart size then the chart got will be as below picture…

1 Like

Fine
So along with this image that we want does have any element near to the image so that we can choose that as element using ELEMENT EXISTS activity and first check whether that element appears and if true then we can get the image or leave and go for next list in excel

Cheers @trunghai

1 Like

Hi Bro

I have used element exists to check… but each open browser automatically… it not shown full chart, so I could not taken screenshot correctly.

How to resolve each open browser automatically and it not shown full chart ?

1 Like

Fine so before trying to get the image use a a send hot key with key as home so that the page comes up and we could be able to see the full image
Cheers @trunghai

1 Like

Thanks you bro.

I will try!

1 Like