Thanks for posting your question! In trying to reproduce your scenario, we managed to find some adjacent bugs which we can fix.
We tested the scenario you sent us though, and for 20.10.6 it works for runtime.
Here is what the selector looks like, plus a screenshot with the workflow itself.
There are two mentions which I can make, that might help:
- We noticed that your target Selector has an Anchor. Depending on what the anchor is on, that could mess up your selector. Maybe see if removing it helps.
And 2, with regards to the string selector, it should also work, but make sure that in the Target selector you surround it in curly brackets like this :
I do hope this helps, and if not, we’ll keep looking into this until we make your workflow works like as should.