Dynamic path in invoke workflow is failed when publishing library

I want to create library in UiPath. I need pass dynamic path in invoke workflow in the library workflow. I am getting error from UiPath studio that it is currently not supported. Is there any work around for this?

This error not occurs when publishing a process with dynamic path in invoke workflow, only when publishing as library.

Hi @Jeevabalan,
Actually you will get the row(“botname”) during the runtime only. It’s not available during compile time.

Hi
We won’t able to mention dynamic path in INVOKE WORKFLOW FILE activity as we need to import and assign Arguments with some values or variables
If the workflow is set to dynamic path managing arguments would not be possible to handle
That’s why
Rather we can include n number of INVOKE WORKFLOW file activity with the exact full path of the xaml if it’s from outside project folder or just the absolute path of xaml if it’s inside the project folder

Cheers @Jeevabalan

Hi @Palaniyappan I’m also getting same error.What can i do to fix this error?

1 Like

I am upgrading all the processes currently and I am receiving this error for all the processes

Hi @Chand_green ,

What error are you getting can you share the screenshot so that i can help you.

Regards,
Arivu

we should keep in mind that the origin topic started earlier and then discussion is moving to targetframework Windows.

Herefore we do have the feedback from @Yoichi - 2.5

And from Docu:

@arivu96 yes whenever I am publishing the code, I am facing a compilation error in matter of invoke Workflow activity : expressions are currently not supported.

I have roughly 35 processes right now and I am upgrading all of them and publishing them. I am not facing any error or warning while validating the process but while publishing the code I am facing this error. UiPath Studio version : 2022.10.5

@Chand_green Modify logic to use fixed file path (without variable).

Regards,
Arivu

Alright, but with older version dynamic path and variables are working very well in invoke workflow activity

Hi @Chand_green,

Yes i agree but in recent version not applicable

Regards,
Arivu

1 Like

Hi @Chand_green ,

Refer below link for new version of UiPath facing issues and solution.

Regards,
Arivu

1 Like

Cool. Thank you indeed. I have 35 processes they all will come up with weird errors