Dynamic file name of excel file

The name of the excel file changes each quarter, so I cannot put a fixed name. I tried to formulate the file name with some variable but im getting an error message “Illegal characters in the path”

The full path at the Excel Application Scope:

<[string.Format(“{0}\Clariant International Ltd\Finance Singapore - Fin Operation SG01_05\RPA\SG_GST\SG05 Q”+(Saved.Values(Of ExcelValue)(“Var2_qtr”)-1)+Saved.Values(Of ExcelValue)(“Var3_year”))+“Customer Invoice with GST.xlsx”, Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.UserProfile))]>

Im not sure where is the error.

Hi,

There seems mismatch in number of parentheses. How about the following?

string.Format("{0}\Clariant International Ltd\Finance Singapore - Fin Operation SG01_05\RPA\SG_GST\SG05 Q"+(Saved.Values(Of ExcelValue)("Var2_qtr")-1)+Saved.Values(Of ExcelValue)("Var3_year")+"Customer Invoice with GST.xlsx", Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.UserProfile))

Regards,

Hello,

Im still getting the error message “illegal characters in path”

Also I noticed, In the expression editor, the text appear like below:

string.Format(“{0}\Clariant International Ltd\Finance Singapore - Fin Operation SG01_05\RPA\SG_GST\SG05 Q”+(Saved.Values(Of ExcelValue)(“Var2_qtr”)-1)+Saved.Values(Of ExcelValue)(“Var3_year”)+“Customer Invoice with GST.xlsx”, Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.UserProfile))

But when I clicked the text there are missing text :

UserFolder\Clariant International Ltd\Finance Singapore – Fin Operation SG01_05\RPA\SG_GST.

Hello,
Im still getting the error message “illegal characters in path”

Also I noticed, In the expression editor, the text appear like below:

string.Format(“{0}\Clariant International Ltd\Finance Singapore - Fin Operation SG01_05\RPA\SG_GST\SG05 Q”+(Saved.Values(Of ExcelValue)(“Var2_qtr”)-1)+Saved.Values(Of ExcelValue)(“Var3_year”)+“Customer Invoice with GST.xlsx”, Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolder.UserProfile))

But when I clicked the text there are missing text :

UserFolder\Clariant International Ltd\Finance Singapore – Fin Operation SG01_05\RPA\SG_GST.