DSD Doc

Do you have any sample file how can we fill out the development specification document (DSD) doc?

Thank you

Thank you. We have it :slight_smile: but we need some hints how to fill out the Runtime diagram.

Hi Kata,

Did you find any document as you expected in this post maybe out of forum? If you have, could you also share with me?

Thanks in advance,

Deniz

@denizgzr did you check the link above? They have it attached as a .zip file in the other thread that is linked

Hi Dave,

I have checked. I already got the document from the training actually. I actually asked if there is any document which could be an example rather than just a template?

Regards,

Deniz

I need a example manual too. If somebody have that I would appreciate it very much :+1:

Hi all does anyone already have the file I also need a example of the manual. Thankyou :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I found DSD & SDD sample files in UiPath Automation Hub, please get them from DSD & SDD samples.zip (538.1 KB)
p.s. some content in the DSD template take from SDD, you can follow the notification in DSD

For the Runtime Diagram, there is an sample in the video (start from 14:55 to 16:08) in “Design, Build, Test” session of the Implementation Methodology course in UiPath Academy; By the way, I also captured some screenshots of this sample for your references DSD samples in IM.zip (1.3 MB) (the sample in video displays in low quality, so the screenshots are also in a low quality)

5 Likes

Here goes sample template and a assistant to fill it

2 Likes