Dropdown - selection

Hi all , i am having the drop-down which contains the list of values , its not as normal drop down with check box !!

it will be like a big data line ( not a data table)

abi 12467 4/1/2019 4/1/2020 past deposited
abi 12467 4/1/2020 4/1/2021 current deposited

now i want to match the date which is come under 4/1/2020 4/1/2021 and i need to select the line from dropdown!

i used find children to get a ui element & compare the date but it got failed ! it throws an error like find children is out of range!!
& i couldn’t get a proper selector for that !

can i get a solution for this !!!

Thanks
:slight_smile:

@naveen19 Won’t there be Multiple Values having the Same Date that you want to pick ?

i want to pick the year 2020 - 2021.
which line item matches this year that one i need to pick , & there will be single line will get match for current year to next year!

@naveen19 Have you tried to use Type Into Activity with this Value 4/1/2020 4/1/2021?

i cant type date in that box ! only i can select the line type once i clicked the drop down symbol :frowning:

@naveen19 Yes, But Sometimes Type Into Activity does Select the Item in Dropdown when you Supply the Value that needs to be Selected. Give a Try if you haven’t already.

1 Like

@supermanPunch tried as u said ! but not working :frowning:

1 Like

@naveen19 Any error ?

find children is out of range . & when i try to use select item couldn’t indicate ui element !! selector failed to indicate

@naveen19 When using Type Into Activity , What error did you get? :sweat_smile:

i dont face any error
but when i use typeinto i couldn’t select the 2020-2021

Can you send the screenshot of all selectors you are getting while selecting the 2020-2021??

its confidential page thats why not shared

I am not asking for the page , just the selectors in Ui-Explorer. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: