DropDown Contain checkboxes selection problem

you can also make some changes in selector… capture the location and then you can pass the variable (Input dialog variable).

ex.

“”

Instead of location ,pass your variable

“”

can you do that

unable to understand

What I believe you can do.
Use a Click/Check activity and in the selector you can edit and include you variable in place of the city name(using relative text option)

For the dynamic values you can use wild card *
Include both the ‘input’ and the ‘div’

“<html app='chrome.exe' htmlwindowname='itskill4' title='Resdex' />
<webctrl id=' * ' tag='DIV' aaname='”+vlocation+“' />
<nav up='1' />
<webctrl id=' * ' tag='INPUT' />”

bro can you send the UIPath task that you have done.

1 Like

_Test.xaml (6.1 KB)
Here you go! :slight_smile:

did not work for me

can you complete send the solution here like open browser, input dialog and then choose location and click search button

1 Like

Hope this helps :slight_smile: demo.xaml (14.2 KB)

1 Like

Wonder if it worked for you and this issue is resolved :thinking:
Will be great to know

Thanks bro its working. I have an another problem here regarding internet connectivity issue i.e i want to show message box accordingly if internet connection is available or not. i did the task but every time it shows true result if internet is available or not help me
my email is “dhimansandeep393@gmail.com

hey in the drop down menu of location case.i have to put the location in input dialog but here is one problem, i have to put the same word that present in drop down list
like in drop down there is a place “Noida” or someone other notice here “N” is capital. when i put “noida” in the input dialog then it unable to choose from drop down and give error.how i can deal with it.

Ok you can use below solution

I have update the xaml :point_right: demo.xaml (14.2 KB)

Njoi :robot:

thanku bro

Happy to help

hello hello, suppose i have a multiple pdf in same folder and all pdf have different format but some terms are same like invoice number, invoice data in all pdf i want to extract invoice number and invoice date and store into csv for all pdf. Please help

here is the pdf of invoice here i want to extract Invoice Number and Total data and want to store into csv how to do. i have tried many time different different but i am unable to extract the data please helpwordpress.pdf (42.6 KB)
invoice 2.pdf (171.1 KB)