Downloading a XamlDocument based on a specific version used in Orchastartor

Hi,

I am just starting my work as a developer in UI Path and I was wondering if anyone would be able to clarify for me weather if its possible or not to download the XamlDocument an specific version of our Robot that has been used in the past.

Our most recent versions are not working properly, potentially there is something with in the workflow so we are looking for a quick and easy way to simply download the version in Orchastrator that we know is working well and save it in our systems as a back up and/or a file that we could make amendments later on in the future.

Many Thanks
Alejandro

1 Like

Hello @Franco,

Hope this could help:

Robots that are connected to Orchestrator, still need to download and unzip the automation packages locally to execute them. Consequently, when you deploy a package to an environment (create a process) in Orchestrator, it is automatically installed on all the Robot machines from the indicated environment, in the %ProgramData%\UiPath\Processes folder.

• If for some reason an automation project is no longer available locally, it is marked with the update update_process icon in the UiPath Robot tray. When you click this button, the package is downloaded and unzipped in the %ProgramData%\UiPath\Projects folder.

• If the automation project is not available locally when you start a job in Orchestrator, it automatically downloads it in the %ProgramData%\UiPath\Projects folder and all other dependencies (activities), and then starts the execution.

Take a look at this:

Regards,
Susana

1 Like