Download/Upload Activity

Hi,
I am facing an issue to use the Download/Upload Activity. there should URL and Local path field but here it’s showing me something different VB Expression. Can you please tell me is this the same activity or diff

@Palaniyappan

yah its same
we need to mention the file path in that property
@balkishan

1 Like

In remote path I have to mention URL path ?

But here the interface is something different.

@balkishan what’s the difference?

4 Likes

It’s showing me an error, I give the local path and the image url path from where I want to download the file.

I want to ask is this the same activity, Here it’s showing me different in the last post the picture is something different. Here mention URL and in the Above snapshot it’s mention Remote Path.

Hi @ balkishan,

LocalPath - The local path of the files that are to be uploaded. This field supports only strings and string variables.

Local

• LocalPath - The local path of the files that are to be uploaded. This field supports only strings and string variables.

Output

• NotUploadedFiles - A DataTable variable containing all the files that failed to be uploaded.
  • UploadedFiles - A DataTable variable containing all the files that have been successfully uploaded.

Remote

• RemotePath - The path on the FTP server where the file is to be uploaded.

read this :slight_smile:

I can’t see the Application Scope here, can we use this activity directly. OR we have to use this inside the body only.

Hi @balkishan, you have to use all those activities inside the “With Ftp Session” one and it is in that activity where you have to configure the conexion with the ftp server.