It would be great if we have an activity to Download the Folder from Share point using Microsoft Office 365 package.
Currently we have activities to work with Share point folders like Move, Copy and Create but not Downloading. Can you please add activity to download the folder also from Share point. It helps a lot to us.
Unfortunately, there is no built-in activity in UiPath’s Microsoft Office 365 package to download an entire folder from SharePoint. However, you can use a combination of existing activities to achieve this:
- Use the “List Folder” activity to get a list of all files in the folder you want to download.
- Use a “For Each” loop to iterate through the list of files.
- Inside the loop, use the “Download File” activity to download each file to a local directory.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all files have been downloaded.
- Use the “Create Folder” activity to create a local folder with the same name as the SharePoint folder you want to download.
- Move all downloaded files into the newly created local folder.
I can’t see any activity named “List Folder”.
Please share me the sample workflow code if you have it.
Hi @lakshman, Can you check with “List Files in Folder”. It’s typo mistake.
I can’t find this activity too. I am using Microsoft Office 365 package v1.14.1. May I know which version are you using here ?