Download file from Sharepoint automatically once its uploaded

I have a requirement where files in the sharepoint will be downloaded by Bot. Previously i used manually run the Bot and download the file, but now i have scheduled the Bot for every 4 Hours.

Is there any other alternate and effective way to do the same process? Kindly help.

Scheduling is the better possible way to do the repetitive tasks @testing_mail

Alternative you want to schedule or to download?

I wonder is there any possibilities of downloading the file as soon as it got uploaded in SharePoint.

Then the bot has to run for every minute or

if you have any chance, I mean if you are uploading the files into sharepoint using the studio, then you can trigger the bot by just calling the API. But you need floating robot to trigger bot in another machine @testing_mail.

trigger the bot by just calling the API
need floating robot to trigger bot in another machine

Can you elaborate these sentences. Not able to understand technically.

1. We can publish the bot which downloads the files to Orchestrator and then run that whenever required using the Web Services @testing_mail

2. we have two types of robots in orchestrator, which is Standard and Floating. As you are uploading the files and somebody is downloading them or vice-versa, we need to run the bot in some others machine or need to trigger the bot from other machine to download in our machine. So, We need floating robot to do that.