Download documents

Hi i have a scenario … where i have to download two documents … for example : A file and B file … here we have a challenge that if A file is uploaded on some random date… EX : 8/24/2023 - and B file is also on the same date… but i should not download the if the both file has same dates … i have to download older date (Other) B file

Hi @Nikhil_Katta

Do you have any fixed format or naming convention of the file which can help in identifying the files to be downloaded.
Or any UI which can help us in understanding better

Thanks

Hey @Nikhil_Katta ,

On the UI if the upload date is available for both files, then first extract the dates do the comparison and if the dates are equal then download the file if not you can perform the activities as per your requirement.

Thanks,
Sanjit

yes i have naming for that files
example :
A = Progress Notes
B = Daily Note

And where are the dates written?

Scrape the DataTable and while scraping you can get the URL to print as well, if URL’s aren’t possible using the index you can identify which file to download,
Extract all data using scraping and then apply logic to compare data using LINQ.

Thanks

i want logic for this scenario

. where i have to download two documents … for example : A file and B file … here we have a challenge that if A file is uploaded on some random date… EX : 8/24/2023 - and B file is also on the same date… but i should not download the if the both file has same dates … i have to download older date (Other) B file

i have done the logic … but one challenge is coming i.e; if i have 5 daily Notes but i have to download only 2 daily notes

Maintain a counter of downloaded files. update that counter only when file count is greater than 2 for a specific date.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.