Download Attachments from Outlook

email
outlook

Hi Guys,

I have couple of emails in my outlook which contains an attachment in every email.
Based on subject " XXXXXYYYYY",i want to read all the emails and i want to download all the attachments from the emails and want to store in a folder, where i want to create a folder dynamically.

Please help on this. If any sample code is available please attach.

Thanks

How to loop a "send back an email to it's initial sender" process depending on attachment contents in Outlook

Hi @avinash14

Uipath have the activity called Save Attachments to save all the attachment in a particular mail, for creating folder dynamically we have the activity called Create Folder before you create you have to check the condition called Folder Exists or not.

Hope this will helpful.

Regards
JothyPrasanth M

Hi Jothy,

Thanks for the response. I couldnt find any activity called Create Folder, is this the correct name of the activity ? I can see Create File & Create Directory.

And one more thing suggest how to check the Folder Exists Condition.

Thanks

1.Get outlook mail messages.
2.Use save attachment activity to save your attachments .
3.File separation…

For your easy understanding

Hi @avinash14

U can use to check the folder already exists or not using the Activity called Path Exists

For creating folder u can use Create Directory.

Note: The Same kind of scenario is available in Email Automation Tutorials you can just go through it.

Regards
JothyPrasanth M

Thanks Sob … Got Cleared.

Thanks Jothy…!

You can check similar example in Level 1 training in email automation and add code for saving attachments to folder…