Download attachments from emails with a specific subject

inside message box? or separately ASSIGN?

Use assign

k will give a try.

Hello,
I understand i am deviating from discussion but i need some help.

My bot should go and search emails from multiple sender’s which i mention and also emails having patterned text which i am passing.

How can i use the pattern matching and also make the bot fetch attachments only from particular sender addresses.

mail.Subject Like (“Something,123,xyz") Or mail.From.Address.Contains("@services.com;@ountres.com;@xon”) AND mail.Attachments.Any

The above doesn’t work, please assist.
I need help in retrieving attachments from
1.multiple sender addresses(sometimes only pattern such as’ @xyz.com’)
2.mails having particular subject lines/a pattern which i am passing.

@Faraz_Subhani mail.From.Address.Contains(“@services.com;@ountres.com;@xon”) u can’t like that. you should use separate contains for all those three statement like mail.From.Address.Contains(”@services.com”) OR mail.From.Address.Contains(“@ountres.com”) OR mail.From.Address.Contains(”@xon”)

@Manjuts90 Thanks a lot, it really helped me and yes it works.
One small query, what if i want to download only PDF attachments from the mails and skip others.

Thanks again for sparing your time and helping me out.

@Faraz_Subhani
Like below give give “.pdf” in filter option in save attachment activity

Capture

Hey, thanks a lot, that works perfectly but if i need to download all .pdf and .doc attachments, i tried using “.pdf,.dcox” in filter but it doesn’t work.

@Faraz_Subhani try with 2 save attachments activities give filter as “.pdf” for one and “.doc” for other. It may work, give it try.