Don't access to content

Upon entry courses to learn specifically RPA developer advanced, I see the message “You don’t have access to this content”. Can you please let me know if can access the material? Thanks.

Hey!

Have you enrolled the course?

If not enrolled the course from here…

Still not able to access the course…

Try it in another browser

Regards,
NaNi

thanks
when I click on the received link again it sends me the message “You don’t have access to this content ”.

tried in other courses and send the same message

Hey!

Are you using the same Gmail I’d to access the courses?

Try to sign in with the same mail id…

If not try to sign up with the new mail id!!

Regards,
NaNi

I have tried to connect with another Gmail account and I can access the RPA developer Advance course, but the progress I had with my official account is not found, I have also tried with other browsers and the behavior is the same

They can help me with the problem of my account so as not to lose the progress obtained

Adding @loginerror

Could you please help here?

@Daniel_Jerez he can’t able to access the academy courses

Regards,
NaNi

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Has this been resolved for you @Daniel_Jerez ?

I’m having the same issue. Any time I try to access my courses or learning paths I receive the message: You don’t have access to this content

Started yesterday for me. I sent support ticket in but haven’t heard anything back

I am running into the same issue starting yesterday. It has been about 30 days since I originally signed up for the courses. I have been taking courses as i have time here at work so it has been a slower than normal process. Is this an issue with a 30 day trial? if so, is there any way it could be extended? My company is contracting with an outside company to write a UIPath project and I am going to be supporting it.

I also sent a support ticket yesterday but have not heard back

I have the same issue here. Please Help.

Hi @aaronchen

Please let our Academy team know via the Academy Support form here:

i ended up contacting support and they reset something for me. My guess is that it expires after 30 days. If they can’t help, you can create another account and resume the course, but then you lose your previous progress