DocumentValidationActionData argument error

Dear UiPath community,

Following the following error (The delegate executed asynchronously through TimeoutPolicy did not complete within the timeout) with some document in my processs using DU, the support advised me to upgrade some packages (PDF, IntelligentOCR and DU.ML).
However, as you can see on the screenshot, that induce a regression on my DocumentValidationActionData argument type.
Do you know how can I fix this issue?
Thanks

@MigT

This is the namespace UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Actions.Models.DocumentValidationActionData …i see model is what you used

Alternately try creating the same activity again …or in a new xaml and check if its resolved…you can copy everything else but not the variable and the activities where its failing

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hi @MigT ,

Could you show us the Dependencies and their versions that are being used ?

I believe in the latest versions there is another Class added and hence the namespace/Type would turn to the below :

UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.Actions.Model.DocumentValidationActionData

Let us know if this was able to resolve the issue.

You could Check and confirm this by checking the type of the ActionObject variable (full namespace)

Hi @supermanPunch,

Thank you for your response. Please find below project dependancies :

I used UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.Actions.Model.DocumentValidationActionData in my assign and for the argument (as you can see below), there is no result with you proposal.

Hi @Anil_G ,

Thanks for your response. I tried it but unsuccessfully.

@MigT ,

As Checked now after updating to IntelligentOCR package version 6.6.0, we also observe the same.
The mentioned type is no longer available and it is changed to as you have provided in the Add to Collection activity :

UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Actions.Models.DocumentValidationActionData

Also, could you let us know what is the type of out_ActionObjectList ? Is the type a List of DocumentValidationActionData ?

The Add to Collection activity for the Property Collection is expecting a List.

Hi @supermanPunch,

Out_ActionObjectList is a UiPath.intelligentOCR.Actions.Models.DocumentValidationActionData argument

@MigT ,

Try changing the type to the below :

Thanks @supermanPunch, the issue is fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.