We are very excited to announce the 2022.6-preview release of the Document Understanding Process.
Important Changes in 2022.6-preview:
- Official support for C#
- Introduction of Asset naming convention, for better visibility of the Document Understanding Assets in Orchestrator
- New overriding Assets for Orchestrator Configuration
- Various bug-fixes
I am including in this post the updates for 2022.4 release as well.
Important Changes in 2022.4:
- Official support for .NET 5.0.
- Various minor improvements & bug-fixes
- As .NET 4.6.1 & 4.6.2 is deprecated, Legacy processes are no longer supported
Stay tuned for updates, as we have quite a few items under work.
To get a new Document Understanding project started, simply select the template in UiPath Studio and select it.
We recommend to carefully read the enclosed User Guide, even if you’re already familiar with the solution. The latest guide is always enclosed when you create a new project and can always be found here .