Document Processing 20.4 Beta: Human-Robot Interaction using Action Center

Hello @Krutika_Kotkar and all,

Here is a sample workflow using Action Center Integration of the Validation Station. I added the new one as a sample for this integration.

Enjoy and keep the feedback flowing!

Ioana

2 Likes

@alp.uguray, here it is:

2 Likes

@Sun_Dar - academy course coming soon!

1 Like

I’ve changed project to “Support Persistence”. it is working for me.

1 Like

@Ioana_Gligan - I have attached my Workflow. Yes I am using cloud version. My studio version is Studio Pro 2020.4.0-beta.250. Still I am not able to see the “BUCKET” tab in the orchestrator.

1 Like

are you on Community orchestrator? at platform.uipath.com? Then go to your service, then click on Storage Buckets right under Actions in the left hand side menu.

1 Like

Yes I am using Community Version. “Storage Bucket” is not available in my Orchestrator. What I need to do to get “Storage Bucket”?

Hi @Ioana_Gligan

I built a small workflow using those activities. When I execute that workflow, it is creating Tasks in the Action Center and the process is paused. And, I’ve opened the task created in the Action center and Validated the document. So far it is fine. But, I have two questions.

1. After validating the document, I’m manually resuming the process in the Studio. Is it expected behavior or does the process automatically resume after the document validation…?

2. When I open a task in Action Center, it is opening Validation Screen in the browser (along with the doc in it).
    A. is it opening the document from Storage Bucket…?
    B. is it performing document validations in the cloud…?

Hello @krishnakanth.k,

1. If you publish a process into Orchestrator and an unattended robot runs it, then when it suspends you will see the run being “suspended”, and, on action completion, “resumed”. That is, Orchestrator will send the signal that the workflow needs to be resumed to a robot, which can pick it up and complete it. This isjust as with regular Actions in Action Center. cc @Liji
  2. Validation Station in Action Center:
    A - yes, it is opening the files from the storage bucket
    B - the human is performing the validation in their account on Platform, or in their account in the upcoming Orchestrator on-prem release.

Hope this helps,

Ioana

2 Likes

Hi @visalakshi.jayabalan, just wanted to let you know that this particular feature (i.e. Storage Buckets) wasn’t available to all users until recently, but it should be available now. Please check again and let me know if it has been enabled for you now as well.

1 Like

Thank you @Ioana_Gligan, Info. u have provided is helpful.

Yesterday, I was facing an issue “An extension of type ‘UiPath.Activities.Contracts.Persistence.IPersistenceBookmarks’ must be configured in order to run this workflow”, I have enabled the ‘Support Persistence’ in project settings. It is working fine when I execute that Workflow alone.

Now, I have invoked the same Workflow in the Main.Xaml. When I execute the process, I’m facing the same error.

Invoke HumanInteraction workflow: An extension of type ‘UiPath.Activities.Contracts.Persistence.IPersistenceBookmarks’ must be configured in order to run this workflow.

1 Like

Hi @krishnakanth.k ,
Ideally, any wait and resume activities is expected to be part of main.xaml, please refer to some best practices here

Thanks,
Liji

3 Likes

Thanks @Liji. I’ve moved those activities to Main.xaml. and it’s working fine.

But what is the reason for this…?
Why is it not executing from invoked workflows…?

1 Like

It is enabled now. thanks.

But I am getting below error . I enabled the support persistence also.

1 Like

@mihai.pantea I moved the activity to main.xaml then its working good for me.
Can you please guide me how to get the confidence level of the scrapped date from the output of the “DataExtractioonScope”?

I am using “Export Extraction Results” to convert the extracted data to Datasets.

1 Like

@visalakshi.jayabalan - tick the “IncludeConfidence” checkbox on the “export extraciton results” activity and confidence will also be exported in the data set. From the data set, you can iterate through the Tables and write them using a write range activity (with IncludeHeaders checked) in an excel sheet , with sheet name equal to table.TableName, to see the entire content of the exported dataset.

2 Likes

Thanks Loana. I tried as you mentioned. BOT returns the confidence as “1”, if the field is present.

I want to get the exact accuracy level. Is there any other way to get that accuracy value?

1 Like

Fantastic! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pls run this on the automatic extraction results, not the confirmed ones coming from VS. you should see the same confidence you will then see initially in the validation station

1 Like

Now I am able to get the exact confidence level for each field

Thank you so much…

2 Likes