Dispatcher get logout

I have passed the Assignment 2 but when I again trying to execute the same Dispatcher, transaction item is not getting into the queue. It is getting Logout, Once I execute.

1. I have removed the Queue.
  2. I have reset the work items.

@ramkrishna2k3

Have you created New Queue in Orchestrator or not ?

If yes then please check once Queue name in Orchestrator and your dispatcher process whether both are equal. And also debug process and check what is the exact error.

1 Like

Hi @ramkrishna2k3

Instead of the RUN option, try the Debug option and run the entire solution using the debug mode. This will be bit slow than the usual run mode, but you will be able to visually see what’s happening through the workflow. And in case it runs into any run time error, you will be notified at that point. To make it more easier, add some breakpoints in locations where you suspect the issue is and do a step by step execution. This will help you to locate and resolve the error much easily :slight_smile:

Let know how it goes.

1 Like

I just checked with the Debug mode also but it doesn’t show any error, it logs into acme, clicked the work items and get logged out. I changed the Queue Name also. Earlier i used to face the same issue. That time i used to remove the queue items but now there is no queue item but facing issue

@ramkrishna2k3

Before Add Queue Item activity, print this value in_Config(“InHouse_Process4”).Tostring once and see.

And also show me screenshot of your config file and Orchestrator Queue Name page once.

1 Like

As requested please find

@ramkrishna2k3

It didn’t print the Orchestrator Queue Name here. Please check once whether you passed arguments properly or not.

1 Like

Please find the attachment, Now its login and logout and then ret trying again,

@ramkrishna2k3

Write like this:

in_TransactionNumber.Tostring