Resolution for Disable the Windows AD but still able to see the AD in Orchestrator add user page.
- Within the Orchestrator Identity Management setup, in the Users tab , in the authentication settings, the user clicks the Configure button for editing the configuration for Active Directory and Unchecks the Enabled checkbox then Test and Save,
- When the user hits Save, Orchestrator updates the following tables in the database -
- Within the Identity database , the tables DirectoryConnections and ExternalIdentityProviders are updated.
- The IsActive Flag in the ExternalIDentityProviders gets updated as 0
- The issue is in the DirectoryConnections table the IsDeleted flag remains 0
As a workaround, update the isDeleted flag as below:
- Look for table "DirectoryConnections" and query it select * from DirectoryConnections
- Look for a record with your domain and set isDeleted column to true
- Refresh Orchestrator UI and domain name no longer will appear.
Note: Take backup of table before making any changes.