Different issue while running performer section in uipath assignment 2

Is that what you meant. Let me know if it is right

Yes. This will check to see if your get text activity even works

Same issue

Let me know what I need to add further.

Waiting for your reply

As you can see in your output, nothing was printed. You need to try a different method to get the upload ID text as nothing was extracted.

Any suggestion.

What you could try to do is use a click activity to double click on the text and then send a hot key “ctrl + A” to select the whole text. Then you can use the copy selected text activity to output into out_UploadID.

Means not getting. Not clear. Can you elaborate on what needs to be done

I am not sure what you are saying is not clear. I gave you the exact steps to take.

Should it be before the write line activity

Yes. Got your point. You meant I have to add click activity after assign activity. Point that to a specific directory. Correct me if I am wrong

Click → send hotkey → copy selected text → write line → assign.
The write line in this sequence is just a way to check if you got any text at all

Is that what you meant as per the screenshot. I got an idea. Let me know if it is ok.

Let me know what I have implemented as per your suggestion is ok. Then will test it. Have not yet tested. Waiting for your confirmation

Are you sure you know what you are doing?

1. Your send hotkey based on the informative screenshot is not being sent to your upload ID message, it looks like you are sending a hotkey to your csv files.
  2. Send hot key is not sending anything, everything is empty
  3. You do not have a copy selected text activity … how else will you copy the text.

Yes. At the time of upload, need to print. That is the issue. Because first time i am using this control.

Let me know if this is ok what i have implemented. Correct me again if i am wrong. Sorry for asking.

I will repeat the steps:

1. Use a click activity to double click the text when IE shows you the upload ID
  2. Send a hotkey (ctrl + A) to the place you just double click which will select all the text in that window
  3. Use the copy selected text activity so that it will copy everything that was selected (text in that window) and assign the output to out_UploadID
  4. Use a write line activity and check in your output logs if the copied text is written. If you are able to get an output, then your issue should be fixed.

It is clear now. Will implement it and get back to you.