Different excel sheets

some changes had happened in excel sheet it had lost the column names then again i saved the lost values from then it started getting error
Manisha541.xaml (8.0 KB) current.xlsx (10.0 KB) report.xlsx (10.7 KB)

i am not understanding what is the problem?
please check i am uploaded the workflow and excel sheets and what is the error also
@Dave

@Manisha541 You changed the name of the column in excel. Before you had it named “Qty to order” and now it is named “QTY To Produce = Order Qty - Inventory” You have to update the assign so it is updating the correct column name

i had changed the name to qty to produce in the excel sheet error3
before i use to get there is no row at position 11 and so on
but now after renaming my column

this is the output i am getting with same error @dave

Double check there are no extra spaces or anything like that. It worked for me on the first try. It was working for you previously as well. I suggest going back to that workflow from the beginning of this thread and using the spreadsheets from the beginning of this thread when you said it was working for you as well.

I also highly recommend going through the UiPath training. It will help you so you can debug these errors on your own which will be invaluable on your RPA journey

thanks @dave i checked it ,it is working now thank you very much for helping me :slightly_smiling_face: u

1 Like