Difference between press button Manually and press button with the uipath

Hi everyone,

i have a problem that i really don’t understand it, and i really searched in the forum but i didn’t find any probleme like mine.

The problem :

there is a step where i need to press a button in a web page to generate a pdf file,
the problem is that the button press step does not generate anything when I use Uipath, even that Uipath click on the alright button
thats mean that UIPath press the button, but nothing happens. However, when I press the button manually, it works (manually, I mean I stop uipath and I click on the button with the mouse manually).

that’s why i really don’t understand this, it seems illogical. also it doesn’t sending any error like output.

i used all activities of click in uipath but i steel have the same problem, i even use the click citrix button even i work on a web site but i have the same problem.

any help would be appreciated pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Thank you in advance.

@Salama_Abdelhakim

have you tried changing the properties of click activity with and without simulate click/send windows message checked

@Sreelatha278 yes i did this, but i steel have the same problem

can you share the selector of click and screenshot of button which needs to click

Are you doing in a citrix environment?
Which activity you are using?
Would you like to share few screenshots of activity and component where you are performing action?

@aman.kumar.monga.09

Are you doing in a citrix environment? ==> no, i use a web platforme

Which activity you are using? ==> click activitie (i use all the click activitie existe in uipath )

Would you like to share few screenshots of activity and component where you are performing action? ==> Ok sir

Share the selector as well along with parent selector if there is any.
Is there any attach browser activity as a parent if yes zoom out and share that as well in screenshot?

@aman.kumar.monga.09

the selector as well along with parent selector :

Is there any attach browser activity as a parent ==> No.

i share with you the selector used :

I think, click is happening but not at the correct place that’s why it’s not giving you expected result.
Add a breakpoint on click activity and try, and try keeping it inside attach browser activity.

@aman.kumar.monga.09
i did all this and i find that uipath click on the alright button, but i steel have the same problem

@Sreelatha278 yes i shared it in the next answer

which browser you are using, Do you have issue only at this point in browser and remaining actions are good.

@Sreelatha278

which browser you are using ==> Explorer

Do you have issue only at this point in browser and remaining actions are good.==> Yes

Hi @Salama_Abdelhakim,

Can you uncheck Simulate Click and try?

@PD2 i try it without simulate click , but i steel have the same problem

Can you validate the selector on the UiExplorer and then copy over to the click activity selector.

If you don’t have an attach browser/ window, there is no containers to it. If you want to use the full selector copy from the UiExplorer. The selector you have on the Click activity screenshot has no containers, it is directly looking for child elements.

@PD2

Can you validate the selector on the UiExplorer and then copy over to the click activity selector. ==> this is the first thing i did , and i hade the same problem

Disable pop-up blocker.