Didn't receive download link for UiPath Enterprise RPA Platform trial version

I applied last week, left corp e-mail adress, but didn’t receive an e-mail with a link. I’ve checked spam folder, but it’s empty. After this one of my colleague tried to do it by himself, but haven’t received it either

@PetroffN Check in promotion folder

I’ve cheked it too… Don’t you know addressee of a e-mail with a link, may be it was blocked by companie’s firewall, but to chek that i need to tell an address to IT-service.

Hi @PetroffN,
I hope you tried the link below. Can you try it again.

if you are not getting the email. Send a request to the below link.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

I’ve tried it few times already, but i can’t contact support because i don’t have Device ID and License Code

1 Like

Hi @PetroffN,
I forward this to @ovi and @badita

Regards
Balamurugan

1 Like

Hi @PetroffN

There was an issue with the emails and it should be solved now. Can you please try again and let me know if you still don’t get the email?

Tried again yesterday morning, but still doesn’t receive an email. My colleague too.

Still no emails

Hi @PetroffN

I have checked our systems and you haven’t received the email because uipath domain is blocked on your side. So when we tried to send you the email it bounced. Have you ever received an email from UiPath?

Thanks,
Viorela

HI @ovi , I too tried requesting for UIPath Enterprise RPA trial version and didn’t receive the mail yet. Can you pleace check and let me know. Thanks.

Regards, Ankit

HI @ovi , I too tried requesting for UIPath Enterprise RPA trial version and didn’t receive the mail yet. Can you pleace check and let me know. Thanks.

Regards, Ankit

@ovi I haven’t received any email for UIPath RPA download. The Request Trail button is not responding.

@kkviga so you filled the form and didn’t receive the email with the installer? if so, please provide the email you used to make the request in private message so we can check (i messaged you).

Hi Team,

I am not getting any link for UiPath Enterprise Edition download.
Registered Mail Id is
Please help resolve the issue

Thanks & Regards,
Shraddha Hegde

@hegde_shraddha please use this form to address this issue: Contact Licensing Queries & Activations

Also, please don’t share your email address publicly on the Forum for privacy reasons.

@ovi, I have also not received an email with the link with UiPath Studio download even after registration.

Hi,

I am not able to send tocket using this below lonk:-

Submit button is disabled don’t know why…
Can u please send me the link for trial version for community edition since I am not getting link even after multiple registration