Did not clear practical exam. Evaluation is incorrect

Failed practical exam and reason listed by the automated process is totally incorrect. I followed 99% of instructions given in the practical exam. Is the evaluation wrong most of the times.

The evaluation messages are not very helpful. Typically, the failure means you had hard-coded values when the data should have been in the Config file, the process did not run successfully, or there was something defined in your project which did not adhere to exact specifications (such as not splitting the project into the workflows specified).

It is also worth double-checking that your workflow is getting credentials from Orchestrator and not the Windows Credential Vault. If it is the vault, there may be a problem in your workflow, and the automated evaluation process will fail even when your project succeeds.

Please make sure you’re using the CloseAllApplications.xaml correctly as stated by the REFramework tutorial. ,
Please make sure you’re using the KillAllProcesses.xaml correctly as stated by the REFramework tutorial ,
Please make sure you’re using the optimal way of navigating through pages. ,
Please make sure you have properly named your input activities.,
Please make sure you have properly named your output activities.,
Please make sure you’re correctly using the append activities for the Excel files.,
Please make sure you’re using the correct and optimal way of filtering your DataTable records.,
Please make sure you’re properly synchronizing your robot actions with the state of the webpage.,
Please make sure you’re correctly filtering the data in your DataTable as stated by the exercise.,
Please make sure you’re correctly filtering the data in your DataTable as stated by the exercise.,
Please make sure you’re using the optimal filtering option for your DataTable records.

I don’t understand why some points are wrong, for example i used closallapplications . REFramwork , killallprocesses. …
don’t know where to start, the only thing i know is that my robot was very slow but i thought it was correct for the rest didn’t see errors :thinking: :roll_eyes: i hope it doesn’t take me too much time to correct/search all this faults because need certification before the end of the month :scream: and i had to wait very long for the evaluation of my first attempt :fearful:

Hello @E_lanotte, can I kindly request you to create a new post regarding this issue so that we may help you out over there. As this post was used for a different topic (although involving the same practical exam) it may create some clutter for the original poster of this topic.

No worries about the time, you’ve still a lot of time left before the 31st, I’m sure we’ll be able to give you some helpful advice by then, and that you’ll be able to pass the certification.

I had mentioned all these in my code. Output was also correct.

Make sure you do everything listed in this blog.

1 Like