Dev Dives: Slingshot your next Low Code App!

Hello UiPath Community,

Do you like seeing examples of UiPath Apps in action? Are you ready to learn how to approach building more complicated Apps? If so, I have some exciting news for you…

I’m David Kroll, Director of Product Marketing at Ashling Partners - and I’m thrilled to be on the next Dev Dives episode on Thursday, February 23rd!

During my development career, I helped deliver over 20 real-world apps. In this session, I’ll walk through how I approach wireframing and design, the tools I use, as well as sample questions we ask our clients when building out a new app – learn how to get an App off the ground quickly and successfully.

So, what are you waiting for? Slingshot your next low-code app with UiPath Apps today… or let us build it for you by reaching out to Ashling Partners!

Save your seat:

P.S. - Last year, I created an application interface for Care Management that shows how configurable the UI/UX can be in Apps – and I’ll be showing it off in this session as well :slight_smile:

Take care,

David Kroll (@Krollythegoalie)

10 Likes

Hello David, Could you share the application sample that you showed us in Demo, I Would be really grateful to share it with my employees.

1 Like