"Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI action" error while running Lesson 2 Practice 1

Do you have KB2533623?

I have the same problem. No. That update appears to have been superseded by KB2758857.

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue “Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions”,
The scenario is there is two application 1. web application and 2. SQL server, 1st open the we app and do some activity and then go to SQL and execute some queries. and finally come back to web app and do some activity. the problem is SQL queries is taking time to execute (30 m - 3 hr) and the system gets locket out.
one more thing I am using RDP system

Any suggestion will highly appreciated

1 Like

Hi,

I am getting the same error. Any help?

Thanks in advance

@qateam

1 Like

Hi,
Could you post the version of Uipath Studio that you are using?
Thanks

My version is 2017.1.6309

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,
Seems that is a problem with version 2017.1.6309 and some version of windows 7.
This will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @cosmin.sandulescu

Do you know if this issue is only related with 2017.1.6309 UiPath version? So if we use an oldest version it should work?

Do you also know the release date of the new version?

Thank you for your attention,
Best reguards.

I have this issue with Windows 7 Professional.

When should be available new version?

Regards

I have the issue with 2017.1.6309 under Win 7 Home Premium.

Any one figured out how to solve this? (I mean reliably?)

Hi,

For the moment the solution will be to revert to version 2016.2 as mentioned here: Desktop has been disconnected while performing UI actions - #3 by ricardoalqueidao

Thanks,
Cosmin

Hi

How to revert to version 2016.2?

I use community edition in windows7 and faced same error;

Regards,
Soshi

Hi Cosmin,

Is there a timeline for the next release so far so that we could have an idea of when this is gonna be fixed? And where we could find and download the previous version for now? Many thanks!

Kind Regards,

Morris

Hi I am facing the same issue in 2016.2.6274. The error occurs while performing Web automation. Can anyone please let me know the solution to this?

This still does not appear to be fixed in subsequent versions. We are on 2018.4.3 and are encountering this issue. It is occurring intermittently, works fine for days, but then all of a sudden starts to occur sporadically.

+1 ( = same here)

the error keeps happening
i use windows 7
uipath v2020.10.2 beta 4
Is there any solution

Hello,

I have the same problem with send hotkeys and also when I try to replace a hotkey by a typeInto. I’m using UiPath version 2020.10.6 with a Remote Desktop Connection with Windows Server 2016 Standard. Anybody knows how to fix it? I need these type into and/or send hotkey. Without both I can not automate any web navigation.

Regards,