Dependencies: Not updating

The Existing live process were developed in Windows-Legacy, while according to latest version we need to upgrade the projects into Windows compatibility.
As it is done, many existing Dependencies(packages) are unable to upgrade and the activities provided by them are showing " This activity is either missing or could not be loaded properly"

How can we solve the issue.
Process 003

Short Explanation: When a particular package is not offered for the target framework (old: Legacy - new Windows) then package cannot be found / resolved

Will there be any possibility those packages in Windows- Legacy framework be available in new Windows framework.
@balupad14 @Lahiru.Fernando @radu_bucur @Diana_Mincu

1 Like

Hi @VINO_SAM_VARGHESE ,

in the windows legacy . it works fine.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14
True, in Windows-Legacy framework it is still working fine in 2022.10.4 version, but the depreciation of the windows-legacy will be happening soon as the new UiPath works with Windows frameworks as default.

1 Like

Deprecation of the Windows-Legacy Compatibility (uipath.com)

1 Like

Yes @VINO_SAM_VARGHESE ,

You are right. Already I spoke the UiPath technical persons about this. I am migrating all my packages to compatibility with windows.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Thank you @balupad14

1 Like

hi ,in our project they used excel activity 2.11.4 version but in my UiPath latest version is showing 2.9.5, Iā€™m unable to update the latest version. how to update the dependencies? can oneone help me on this