Demo, Video, or Reference about reformatting excel for Reporting

Hello there, this my first time post in here.
So as the title saying, do you guys have any demo, video, or reference about reformatting excel for Reporting using UIPath (obviously) ?

sorry for bad english tho :laughing:
Thank you :grin:

1 Like

@Mochamad_Fauzan_Adhy,

Welcome to our Community!

What kind of reporting you are looking for in excel. Please elaborate.

2 Likes

What you mean by Reformatting? whatever we do manually, we can do that by writing the code in VB (macros) or C#, we have existing activities for that (except pivot the data which is not in the tabular format). We have the activities which are explained in the uipath academy itself. Macros you can do I hope. @Mochamad_Fauzan_Adhy

2 Likes

Hello there !! its like if you have multiple information in separate source files ( like some information come from pdf, the other come from email, etc) and I want to join them in order to create some business report. What i’m looking is more like video to create that, or if you have example file that I can try in here its also help. If I want to create it on my own, there is problem in the data, i don’t have any data or resource to create it and it also take more time to create it.

1 Like

Hello @HareeshMR , thank you for replying me, as I said in here :

Anyway thank you for your suggestion, I will looking into it:smile:

1 Like

Hello @sarathi125 , sorry but i forget to mention you earlier in this reply:

1 Like

I hope we don’t have the demos for the case you mentioned, but there will be individual videos for individual files, I mean, for PDF and mail. You can watch those and implement the same in your workflow by combining all those.

Why don’t you try on your own and get back to forum if you stuck anywhere?

2 Likes

hi @HareeshMR thanks for your advice:smile:
Sure I will made it on my own, but the thing is I don’t have the data or sample data to be automated:sweat_smile:

and again thanks for replying me! this forum is awesome!!!:fire::fire:

1 Like

:smiley: , I saw that @Mochamad_Fauzan_Adhy, But you can download the sample pdf’s or text files whatever. The data needs to be in the required format that you have in the real time scenario, so that it will be easy to implement in the real time also.

If it is just for learning, then you can use any files available.

2 Likes

@HareeshMR thank you, if you have any video or sample of it you can mention me here, and the mean time I will keep this discussion open :wink:

1 Like

Sure @Mochamad_Fauzan_Adhy
Happy to help you any time

1 Like