Job title: RPA Developer Deloitte
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: Deloitte
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
Looking for Immediate Joiner
• RPA Consultants (AM/DM) will be responsible for design, development, testing and
implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third-party.
• Fine tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA Bots.
• Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process
• Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to
create technology solutions to meet client’s business needs.
• Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and
testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
• Min 2 years of experience in UI-Path.
• Additional experience in VBA/Python/Automation Anywhere preferred.
• Should have implemented minimum of 3 projects end to end in RPA with Ui Path.
• Strong knowledge on various commands, String Operation, Excel and CSV commands, Error
Handling, Send Email command, Delay and Wait commands, Object Cloning and Manage
Web Controls, Loop Command, If command and Schedule tasks.
• Experience in exception handling using Exception, Recover, Resume stages.
• Good Knowledge on Running scheduled tasks anytime by using powerful Task scheduling,
even when computer is locked.
• Created reusable automation framework reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA
• Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange
• Familiar with SDLC and should know about, BRD,SDD,TDD,PDD etc…
• Strong analytical mind set.
• Impeccable documentation and reporting (MS Word and MS PowerPoint) skills.
• Good Communication Skill.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org