Deleted the floating Robot - no credential in Orchestrator

Help. I deleted the first floating robot in Orchestrator made during the learning practice.
Now i am unable to do aniything in Orchestrator.

This is the error log. Please advise.

19.3.0+Branch.master.Sha.5fdb43627d7d3c011018bb545ddf9470210d44a9

A robot with user name ‘LUCIUTZ’ is not defined in Orchestrator

System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: A robot with user name ‘LUCIUTZ’ is not defined in Orchestrator (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: A robot with user name ‘LUCIUTZ’ is not defined in Orchestrator
at UiPath.Service.Impl.RobotProvider.TakeConnected(UserIdentity identity, Guid robotKey)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.RobotProvider.TakeRobot(UserIdentity identity, Guid robotKey)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__10.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.d__19.MoveNext()).

Hi Luciutz,

You’ll need to add the robot back into Orchestrator with this username to resolve this.

Cheers,
Josh

Hey Josh,

When i try to add a floating robot from Orchestrator it says limit reached.
When i open Ui Robot the status is Robot unavailable
If i try to publish a pacage from Studio to Orchestrator the above mentioned error appears.

How can i add the robot back into Orchestrator? Should i follow the steps from Orchestrator academy training?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.