Delete mails after read

I want to delete the emails after read it using the outlook activity. I couldn’t see the option in the Get Outlook Activity.

As I saw in Get IMAP Mails Activity the delete option is thereafter read the emails but not in the Get Outlook Mails Messages
@lakshman @Palaniyappan

Use Move Outlook Mail Messages and in Mail Folder Property mention the name of the Delete folder (Trash/Deleted Items) etc.

The respective mail will be moved to Deleted items / Trash folder and that’s it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

so in mail message folder I have to put the variable which I used to store the Get Outlook Mail Message Right?
Like in the above pic Mails variable which store the output.
So can you please where to put this, I didn’t get the Delete/Trash message as you said. Please tell me.

2 Likes

@balkishan

Use Move Outlook MailMessage Activity inside for each loop to itreate one by one mail from list of mails.i.e.Output of Get Outlook MailMessage Activity.

MailMessage: mail item
Mail Folder: Folder name in double quotes.

5 Likes

I put item in a Mail Message but showing me an error can’t converted into string.

2 Likes

@balkishan

In For Each loop Activity, change argument type from Object to System.Net.Mail.MailMessage

5 Likes

@balkishan

It’s not list. Output of Get Outlook MailMessage Activity is List of MailMessages. Just use this one: System.Net.Mail.MailMessage.

5 Likes

Thanks @KarthikByggari @lakshman resolved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.