Date in exel

Hello,
with for each read date from excel the result is variable string with assing
str1=row.item(“namecolumn”).tostring

Can the result be + 1 day in the same for each other variable type string?

HI @pl.rusinov

Welcome to UiPath community

This expression will add the date +1 from the current date

str1 = DateTime.Now.Adddays(1).Tostring

Regards
Gokul

If you need to add the date from the input that you have in the excel then you can try with this expression

DateTime.ParseExact(row(“namecolumn”).tostring,"dd/MM/yyyy",System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).Adddays(1).ToString("dd-MM-yyyy")

You can give the excel format here dd/MM/yyyy

Regards
Gokul

HI @pl.rusinov

You can also try like this

DateTime.ParseExact(str1,{"dd.MM.yyyy","MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss","dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss","dd-MM-yyyy"},System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture,System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles.None).AddDays(+1).ToString("Whatever format you need")

Inside the String of Array of formats of Dates you can pass as many as formats to match with the format that is in the excel file

Regards
Sudharsan

hi
the other variable stops with this error

@pl.rusinov

DateTime.ParseExact(str1,{"dd.MM.yyyy","MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss","dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss","dd-MM-yyyy","dd.M.yyyy"},System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture,System.Globalization.DateTimeStyles.None).AddDays(+1).ToString("Whatever format you need")

Try this

HI @pl.rusinov

Try with this expression

DateTime.ParseExact("10.01.2023","dd.M.yyyy",System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).Adddays(1).ToString("dd-MM-yyyy")

Regards
Gokul

@pl.rusinov
If these case happened again what you need to do is simply add that date format in the array you used in the expression

What error you had 10.1.2023 was not recognized means it cant find the correct format in the array of you had before

10.1.2023- dd.M.yyyy

So in the latest expression i shared i have added the new format in array i used in the expression

You just need to add the new expression by seperated as comma
{“dd.MM.yyyy”,“MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss”,“dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss”,“dd-MM-yyyy”,“dd.M.yyyy”,“New Format”}

Regards
Sudharsan

Thanks
worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.