Hi bro.
How can array to datatable?

array[“4”,“text”,“2019.06.21”,“1”]

datatable%EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98

1 Like

Use
https://activities.uipath.com/docs/add-data-row

1 Like

add the each index to into array or list then add the list or array into add data row activity.
add the data row into the specified DT(data table).

Hi @Lova_Kyle

Welcome to uipath community buddy
yes of course we can pass the array of value to a datatable with Add datarow activity
in add datarow activity we got a property called ARRAYROW
–in that property mention as {4,“text”,Datetime.ParseExact(“2019.06.21”,“yyyy.MM.dd”,System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture),1}
we dont need to mention number or integers within double quotes and for datetime datatable column we need to convert the string to datetime
–in datatable property mention the datatable name

Thats all you are done, but make sure that the number of values within this {} in array row should match with number of columns in the datatable

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Lova_Kyle

My question is to put in a table, but I know how to use it as an add data row, but I want to know if it needs to be arranged in any format.

tank you but, My question is to put in a table, but I know how to use it as an add data row, but I want to know if it needs to be arranged in any format.

thank you but, My question is to put in a table, but I know how to use it as an add data row, but I want to know if it needs to be arranged in any format.

Oh ~ Thank you everyone who solved it.

Hi @Lova_Kyle

You can use array name.CopyToDataTable to get it converted to s data table