Data table doesn't provide the expected result

Hi Folks,

i have situation like there is one CRM, where i need to search for initial. but there are some initials (i am passing scraped initial variable)
let say REHK

if i type “REHK” in search bar, it will display related result as well like “resp”, “rkmp”
but i want the details REHK only.
then, what details i want to check is DEptno and manager of REHK ,if the value matches then display “matched”.

kindly help

@Rakesh_Tiwari

I think this issue is with CRM?
CRM search results are not the Datatable result

Sorry if i hear you wrong, can you explain your requirement again

Thanks

yes, suppose i am searching for initials let say “REHK” so the result i should get is the all the details of REHK like name, age , department etc, but there are some initials if you search let say “AIDT” it will display you the result related to other person’s initials also like
AIDT
AMt
AMRT etc
but what i want is the result of “AIDT” only and then it should look for DEPtno and mngr of AIDT based on condition as i explained the condition earlier in forum.

what i have done

1. i passed the scraped variable in the search bar
  2. then scraped the data using data scraping, store in a variable.
  3. took for each roe loop to iterate(i think it will work in for those initials like AIDT ) where more than one initials are coming.
  4. put condition if var sinitials= row(Initials).Tostring then
  5. check for DEPTno and mngr, if matches then log msg.

And it will repeat so on…

@Rakesh_Tiwari

After datascraping you are storing to a variable which is datatable

After this you can use Filter Datatable activity as below

Hope this helps you

Thanks

how to fix it?

do i need to change the outdtNN Datatable to string?

@Rakesh_Tiwari

That should be the string variable no the datatable

results->Datatable
result->String type

Hope this helps you

Thanks

thanks,

one more think, can i pass the scrapped value like this?

so that it should match first then it should look for other condition?

then i can use other condition as well here?

because everytime initials will be different.

@Rakesh_Tiwari

Yes, you can pass the value, so that it will work dynamically

But always make sure that you always get the value to that variable

You can place a condition if the value is not null then go for filter datatable

Mark as solution if this helps you

Thanks

ok, i also wanted to write that condition because some of the initials doesn’t have any value in CRM, how to write that condition, what place i should write the condition for that.so that if the value is not found it execute the next step.

@Rakesh_Tiwari

You can place condition as below

intials will be your get text variable

Thanks

Hi,

when there is no data in CRM related to that Initials it throws error, not going to else part.

what i have done is i have scrapped the data using data scrapping before if condition, refer img of previous post of your’s.

how to achieve it?

![image|690x321](upload://3b0WCIfH6sBnyC3OULrmcv9dh

refer abv img for better clarification

it is a kind of exception, like if no data is there than, it should go to other part.

@Rakesh_Tiwari

Okay instead of sNNintials <> “”

Try

String.IsNullorWhitespace(sNNintials)

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Hi,

this type of situation will come for some initials, i think we should handle differently.

String.IsNullorWhitespace(sNNintials) not working this one
i have tried to handle with on element exists, but i doing some mistake i don’t know.

find img for refernce

Hi @ksrinu070184

i think there is some confusion, actually after searching the initial in CRM, it display whether the data is there or not,pls follow the img on the above comment.
And that i need to capture.
suggest me some idea pls

@Rakesh_Tiwari

Usually this confusion started, as we are mixed up with many issues in one post, I suggest to close this post and start a new post with your specific problem

As you see that your problem to this post is data table filter, that was solved long back, I suggestes to mark as solution, But you are still continuing the same post with different issues

If you do all your logic one workflow that will be always confused, like wise multiple problem sets in one post will also confuse, and there will be no chance to others to contribute.

I suggest to close this post and start another post

Thank you

ok, closed and marked as solution

1 Like

@Rakesh_Tiwari

Share the new post with your exact issue, so that I can take a look and try to help you

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.