I am trying to extract tabular data using “Data Scrapping” from a website for different zones.
When I loop through the zones, data is always updated in one “Table” on the website.
I scrape data from that “Table” into my Data Table.
I get data for all the zones in my Data Table except for one zone.
In that one particular case, I always get the below error and Data Table is blank.
“‘TABLE’: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.”
I have tried recording “Data Scrapping” again, using the “Recording” option, repairing the Selectors but it always fails only for that particular zone.
I have tried this on both Internet Explorer(Version 11) and Microsoft Edge(Windows 10) but same error.
I will also try it Chrome once my organisation whitelists the UiPath extension for Chrome.
Below are my Studio Configurations.
Studio Pro 2020.4.3
Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
.NET Framework Version 4.8
Kindly suggest what might be the issue.