Data Scrapping error - This control does not support data extraction. Please select a table cell

Hi there,

I’m having a problem with data extraction. I’m trying to extract the result of a google search (URL and title) and wanted to store them in an excel file. I’ve done that before many times. But, don’t know why this error occurred this time.
Whenever I try to select the title of a result (Using Data Extraction), this error occurs.

This control does not support data extraction. Please select a table cell.

Hey

can you try with extrac table instead?

Regards

If possible can you share which data are you extracting from google let me try that once? @harshil

Hi @Sudharsan_Ka , I’m trying to extract the google search result of ‘site:facebook.com’.
Just search this on google and then extract all the titles and links of the google search result.

Hi @fernando_zuluaga , there is no such thing in my UiPath studio. The closest thing I found is, Extract Structured Data under the UI Automation > Text > Screen Scrapping and that thing also doesn’t work.

Yes, try with that activity please

@fernando_zuluaga No luck! :frowning:

can i see a bit what are you trying to extract?

@fernando_zuluaga

I can get the results @harshil

I hope this is what you are trying to extract

Can i see your studio screenshot?

Regards
Sudharsan

@Sudharsan_Ka , How? the exact same thing I’m trying to do but, this thing showing me an error. Can you please share me the details on a version info and are you on C# or VB.NET?
Here is the screen shot of my UiPath studio : uipath-error hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

it should be VB.NET, can you check if your extension is working correctly?

Shared image is VB no i have tried with C# too it also get extracted

Here are the dependencies

Thanks guys.
Solved.
Just created new project with the VB.NET and worked! Looks like, C# has some problems.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.