Data Scraping using Do While loop

Hi Team,

I am practising do while loop while scraping data… Attached is the sequence where im getting current year’s data, however, from 2019 till 2013 (backwords), im using a loop which is running properly but no data is getting scraped for 2019 till 2013. Please guide on the same.
Indonesia.xaml (9.0 KB)

Actually when i run ur workflow
it is scrapping data from 2020 to 2013

I am not cleared with your question

Can u explain please?

Dear Nived,

Very sorry for the incorrect Xaml file sent to you. Here is the file which is not giving proper results.

If you go through the website, for 2021 the records are showing on the first page itself in the below link…

However, for older years, there is a change in the link as 2020, 2019, 2018, etc. for which i was trying to loop a variable. It is running but not scraping any results for the earlier years.
Request your assistance please.

India.xaml (16.4 KB)

@irfan.mansoori, please check the value of the variable num. You have given it a default value of 2019 but, your do while has the condition num <= 14 and because of this it exits the loop, after running once (since 2019 is not <= 14).

I have made a few changes to the workflow as per your given requirement. Please give it a try: India.xaml (17.7 KB)

Cheers!

thanks a lot Rahul… this looks fine… let me check and come back to you if any issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.