Data Scraping shows error "Selected element might not work for getting new results."

Hello Team,

I am having problem on using Data Scraping Tool and would like to get some advice.

-. Symptom
While selecting table using Data Scraping tool, I get below error message (Selected element might not work for getting new results.) after clicking next page icon on table.

uip

If I run this workflow, following error messages will be shown and data scraping process fails.

Attach Browser ‘Uipathdat Page’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Data Scraping: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

This could be on Chrome extension side (or Chrome) of issue because I had to re-install Chrome extension after I noticed Type Into and Click weren’t working properly. (This has been fixed after re-installing Chrome extension but started having issues on Data Scraping.)

I appreciate your advice to fix this issue.

Best regards,

My apology!

I figured that this issue was due to having multiple Chrome instance while running UiPath Studio.

I was able to use Data Scraping properly after closing unnecessary Chrome instances and was able to run workflow normally.

Sorry for posting unnecessary message!

Best regards,

You need to configure your own element using the UI explorer, and then go to your Data Scraping Activity → Do activity → Look at the properties tab → Find NextLinkSelector → replace the code with the one you configure in UI Explorer earlier.

Hope this might helps. Thank you