Data Scraping Pagination Page 2 and back to Page 1 and again to Page 2 - Infinite loop

Experts -

I have page with items displayed in grid. I am launching the page, scraping two elements (Name and Price), and I select Pagination (from the Data Scraping wizard).

When I execute the Bot, the flow works as below -
Page 1 (initially displayed)
Bot navigates to Page 2
Bot navigates to Page 1
Bot navigates to Page 2
…infinite loop.

Where should I look/debug to move to Page 3, 4 and finally 5?

My xaml is attached.Main.xaml (11.1 KB)

@dshrim

Welcome to our uipath community.

Have you indicated Next page navigator properly or not ?

I did select the Next page navigator. Bot does move from Page 1 to Page 2. So it is working, problem is the Next page element for Page 3 and beyond isn’t working.

So when you ask whether I have indicated it properly, I am not sure what exactly you mean by that?

@dshrim

Could you please give it a try with some other browser and check it once.

@lakshman

I tried in IE - same result. Infinite loop

@lakshman

I tried to debug a bit further. This is what I found -

Page 1 Next

<html app='chrome.exe' title='Scotch' />
<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;ul&gt;li&gt;a&gt;span&gt;svg' parentid='coveo45cb084f' tag='svg' />

Page 2 Previous

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;ul&gt;li&gt;a&gt;span&gt;svg' idx='1' parentid='coveo45cb084f' tag='svg' />

Page 2 Next

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;ul&gt;li&gt;a&gt;span&gt;svg' idx='2' parentid='coveo45cb084f' tag='svg' />

Page 3

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;ul&gt;li&gt;a&gt;span&gt;svg' idx='2' parentid='coveo45cb084f' tag='svg' />

Any suggestions on how to overcome the changing Selector issue?

@dshrim

Remove css Selector Attribute from Selector and then try once.

@lakshman

Problem is - the element for page 1 is different then the element on page 2.

When I edit the element details after page 2, the next button is on Page 1 is not clicked.

Can you think of alternatives to make this work?