Data scraping - No data in data table after data scraping

Hi,

Can some one check this and help me out please…

1. I have tried read the data using data scraping:

2.Whila data scraping it was shown as below:

1. When i have written this to excel… getting the below error and excel is empty…

19.10.0-beta.111+Branch.release-v2019.10.0.Sha.5972d03192e06f8179804a57fa5cb43db221b000

Source: Excel Application Scope

Message: Excel cannot access ‘Data’. The document may be read-only or encrypted.

Exception Type: UiPath.Excel.ExcelException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Excel.ExcelException: Excel cannot access ‘Data’. The document may be read-only or encrypted. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Excel cannot access ‘Data’. The document may be read-only or encrypted.
at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbooks.Open(String Filename, Object UpdateLinks, Object ReadOnly, Object Format, Object Password, Object WriteResPassword, Object IgnoreReadOnlyRecommended, Object Origin, Object Delimiter, Object Editable, Object Notify, Object Converter, Object AddToMru, Object Local, Object CorruptLoad)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.InitializeCurrentWorkbook(WorkbookArguments workbookArguments, Workbooks workbooks)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.Initialize(WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.Initialize(WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists)
at UiPath.Excel.WorkbookApplication.Initialize(Application excelApp, WorkbookArguments args, Boolean onlyIfWorkbookExists)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelApplicationScope.<>c.<.ctor>b__48_0(WorkbookArguments args)
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelApplicationScope.Execute(NativeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.NativeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Hello,

Did you use an output variable to get the extracted data table?
There should be no limitation to read a uipath variable.

2 Likes

Yes, I did. I have used datatable and used to write to excel. Even I have tried to display datatable which was showing empty

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I am using the Studio 2019.10.0-beta.155.

If doing a Data Scraping inside a REFramework, it does show a preview of results. However, when the button Finish is clicked, it does not create any activity in Studio. Can you help me with this error?

I would like to mention, if the above steps are done into a Blank project, it will work perfectly.

Thank you.

Please check if the excel is not in use, opened or if even really exists.