Data scraping and invoking the data in to main

Hello Guys,

I am facing some issue in capturing the data from extracted data table and invoking that data in to main work flow can you guys please help me out in finding the way for it.

Thank you
Kishore

Hi @Kishore2

Tell me the scenario ??

Thanks
Ashwin S

I am scraping the data from the browser in to one work flow and i am invoking that extracted data in to main work flow it says null exception .I do not understand what might be the issues .

Thank you
Kishore

Hi @Kishore2
Are you using Data Scrapping wizard ?

Thanks
Ashwin S

yes I am

Hi @Kishore2

Send the null exception screenshot

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi @Kishore2

May I know y are you using for each row
for extracted structured datatable
you can do one thing
when you get extractedStructuredData and write the extractedStructuredData in excel
and then use for each row
you wont get any exception
I Hope this ll give a solution

Thanks
Ashwin S

Yeah that make sense but I am thinking why cant we use for each row for extracted data table .As I am extracting the data from the table in the browser.Any solution for doing this ??

Thank you
Kishore

Hi @Kishore2

Will Let you Know regarding this

:slight_smile::):heart_eyes:

Thanks
Ashwin S

Thank you
Kishore

Hi @Kishore2

Is the ExtractedStructuredData showing you all the column header and appropriate values

If yes mean you can use Build Data Table and add all the values in another datatable

Thanks
Ashwin S

Its not showing any headers Its just showing the values form the column .

Thanks
Kishore

Check the row count for the extracted data table, and if you want to pass it to the main workflow please assign it to an out argument and it should be available for use.

I Have checked the row count and it showing fine and I also added arguments in the workflow and assigned it to variables in the main work flow still it shows above error

Thank you
Nanda

Hi @Kishore2,

Datatable is null.

Before using the datatable use if condition to check whether the table is null or not.

Isnothing(datatableName)
True-> datatable is null.

So it’s not able to extract the data using the extract Structure data.

Regards,
Arivu

1 Like

Pls check the extract structured data outcome. Datatable is empty it seems.
To know whether it is empty or not. Print row count and check the count of rows returned.

1 Like

Hi karthick

I have checked the data count it is showing fine

Can you please check whether you have initialized the datatable ?

And also check by printing the datatable using outputdatable activity.

Check the argument direction if you are getting this datatable as output from any xaml.